Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Puurruupppp

Ok, today I'm gonna post about my book review....


Title: Igauan Semalam
Author: Zaifuzaman Ahmad
Rating: 4.00

Review: Ok basically it's obvious Malay book. This is scary horror type of book. I'm reading this book since last Feb and I've enjoyed it though the storyline was a bit ridiculous because it wasn't really the ghost-thingy. Instead it turned out the character was having delusional of capturing images or glimpse of the ghost who was haunting her because she was too engrossed in her writing the ghost horror novel. And yes, she was mentally ill.


Title: Indiana Jones and the Secret of the Sphinx
Author: Max McCoy
Rating: 4.00

Review: This book was fast-reading. Ever since I was kid, I was big fan of Indiana Jones. I love the trilogy movies!!! I'd remembered I was the one who's the most excited and anticipated, and couldn't stop gushing over Harrison Ford. Truly, I was glad that Harrison Ford took this role, very suit him!!
Well back to the book, this book was enjoyable to read and so much happening. The characters were hilarious.


Title: Perjanjian Berdarah
Author: Remy Ikmal
Rating: 3.44

Review: Another horror scary book I've read on Feb. This was very typical voodoo tale. The old male witch desired and hungry for more power until his only bloodline nephew's wife was sacrificed!
It was quite good but story line was predictable and I know how it will end.


Title: The Janus Affair
Author Pip Ballantine & Tee Morris
Rating: 2.05

Review: I was intrigued by the cover that's why I picked this book up at library. This book was actually the second book of A Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences. It was okay but slow in action, too many unimportant things mentioned in this book. But somehow I loved the both main characters , Vicorian era + Steampunk and I'm looking forward to read the first one and the third from ebook or perhaps borrowing them from library.
__________________________________________________________________

So that's all....  Until then....

mood: *indescribable*

No comments: