Saturday, June 13, 2015

Compassss Legend Curve Warning Ketupat

Next reviews!!
Sorry for delay post because too much realities going on.....


Title: Aku & Legenda
Author: Fairuz Nizam
Rating: 4.00

Review: This story centered on this ordinary your typical teenage boy who was fated to become savior of other dimension, Alam Legenda.
I love its concept and storyline, so different than any other Malay books. No love involved, only adventure and events occurred. So satisfying!



Title: The Golden Compass
Author: Philip Pullman
Rating: 5

Review: This book is fucking amazing!! Yep, it's been in the movie but no continuation. Aww so sad :(.... Haven't read the other series yet but will....



Title: The Learning Curve
Author: Melissa Nathan
Rating:

Review: I picked it up from library and read and LOVED it!! Sadly, the author passed away :'(




Title: The Ambler Warning
Author: Robert Ludlum
Rating: 4.3

Review: All I can say is that I'v enjoyed this book. I couldn't see who's been behind this all conspiracy but at the edge of the pages, it was quite predictable. But I disliked its ending.


Title: Ketupat Cinta [Musim Pertama]
Author: Faisal Tehrani
Rating: 5

Review: I absolutely love/adore/cupid over this book. Seriously, Faisal Tehrani never failed to make me entertain with his books. So far, this book is my favorite from all his books. His style of writing outrageous, beautiful, splendorous, and EVERYTHING!!!! For somebody who's bored over Malay typical novel, I'd really hope you pick up this book!

______________________________________________________________________

Mood: *Satsfied* 

No comments: