Saturday, May 02, 2015

Redddyy Qwinniee




Yeaayy I've received Red Queen from Carousell!!

Thanks jazzy.johnny.9 for providing this book at your online store I was surprised that the book is superb good quality

 Seriously, it's considered purely cheap at $14

Well, if you buy at Popular bookstore or Times bookstore it will cost about $15 plus and even to $18.90....!!

 I love the cover, it's paperback though I would like to get hardback but paperback also great!

 It's glossy and shiny!! And I can't wait to get my hands on it.

 Speaking of it, the seller was very nice!! And most importantly, she's honest!!

 In future onward, I will DEFINITELY buy more books from her!!! So I will save a lot of money though Carousell is not fixed online store. It's that if you're lucky it's still available... _______________________________________________________________________

 Now I'm waiting for The Well of Ascension, 2nd book of Mistborn...

 Yayy!! Finally Mistborn Trilogy is going to complete!!!

 Even though the publisher's different than the first and third book.

 The seller will post/mail it on Monday or Tuesday, so I will be getting it around 2-3 days because she and me live in Singapore so it won't take long isn't it? ____________________________________________________________________

 Apart that, I'd also make a request to buy Where Rainbow Ends by Cecilia Ahern.

 Umm.... Actually, I wanted to buy How to Fall in Love but I was accidentally thought it was Where rainbow ends...

Why'd I wanted so much to buy 'How to Fall in Love' because there are few quotes that intrigue me and my emotion started to mix up.

So, because I've made a mistake and I don't want the seller to feel embarrassed, I'll just gulp it down and maybe try to read this novel.

This novel already made to film or movie called 'Love, Rosie'

I've watched the movie but not interested and I heard a numerous comments and reviews about this book.

It's different than the movie.. Yeppp

Some like it because the book was emotional and sweet, some hate it because the love progress is so slow that they realized each other soulmate's at the middle of age. Urghhh

No worries, it's just $8 and free post/mail....  So i hope I'll enjoy this book :)


mood: *optimistic*

No comments: