Monday, April 27, 2015

Reading new book from TBR jar



I'm excited to read this book!! Ermm, but this book is the second book of Cold Fury and I don't buy it because at the first glance, I thought this book was stand-alone one. After buying it, I checked it out and turned out maybe it was duology book or trilogy book hahahaha....

I bought this book from last year at BigBadWolf aaah-wooohhh!!!! Haven't read the synopsis yet hehe.... I'd do really hope this book won't disappoint me ^^



I'm done with Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult. It was fantastic book which deals with soft-crime, the mother and wife of the victims again dealing with that murderer after her second daughter needs her heart-transplant surgery. Miraculously enough, the size of the heart and everything matches only from that murderer... So what is her decision? Will she take it or risk her daughter's life?

This book also touch a lot about religion's issue, mainly of Christian's. That murderer was accidentally called Messiah because of what he did, he resurrected the dead to live! But what is he actually? And who is he? Why the miracles always happening around him?
What is exactly is religion, in the view of atheist? This book offers a sprinkle of knowledge though it may be not true. The ending was undoubtedly satisfying but there are still left unanswered.

mood: *satisfied*


No comments: