Saturday, April 18, 2015

Books cravingggg

Hello, guys....

It's been ages since I left this blog about 1 year ago and my last post was soo short that you guys might think I'm not interested to write the post....




Truthfully, you're wrong, I like to post something on my blog but my current life now is holy-BORING that you will definitely skip my blog then switch to facebook or twitter to see or read more interesting stuff.

Let me tell you something.... After Christmas, I was busy with books. I've been obsessing over books after my sis took me to KL to buy a ton of books from Big Bad Wolf a.k.a BBW. I'll give you their links down below later.

BBW sells the cheapest books you've ever get!!!! Hardcover books only cost about RM10, the more the dateline comes the more cheaper!!!! It keeps traveling to every part of Malaysia. So Malaysian people love to read and this give them priority and push all the bias-ness aside

Now I'm waiting them to come to Johor since I'm living in Singapore. KL is quite far and you have to travel by the car because.... Taxi is s**k.

It was super-fantastic when you buy a lot of books... Now my shelf is full of books!!!

I'm now into YA books rather than adult fiction, thriller horror mystery and children book of course. Children is still the best because YA dealing with a lot of romances which something pukes me out!
Children book where I can escape all romance-thingy stuff and focus more about adventure ha-ha!!!
`
YA fantasy also captures my eyes such like The Mortal Instruments but romance is still in the air~

So starting from today I'm gonna post about books... so don't ever get bored!!!

Big Bad Wolf 

 BBW Facebook

BBW Website! Check it out yo!!

BBW Twitter.. Go tweet 'em!

BBW insta: bigbawolfbooks

PupaYA NO akade

Mood: *impressed*

No comments: