Monday, May 31, 2010

Qiyam was okay.... The Ustazs very funny-funny one. Esp the last one. His name is Hafiz but I juz called him Us. Rafii' and he was my brother's senior. He's not married yet. Bro said he's never think about it at all. Us. Umar Muhammad is indonesian from jakarta. I think he's stayed in singapore quite long. Bcoz now he's currently working here at istighfar mosque. Then Us. Fauzi that appeared in any channel in malaysia that have 'syarahan'.

Qiyam really pushed the issue about shalat. It is bcoz there is many students still leaving their shalat prayer. This is cannot be let go. Ustazs talked about the priority of doing it. So and so...

This hols I think I gotta study a little bit beside surfing da internet. Man, I gotta a lot of things to do. Revising, reading, studying and memorising them!!! But I don't study like a crazy!! Juz maybe in the morning and afternoon. Night, I maybe rest by watching tv or surfing this internet looking for random things... If u see, morning and afternoon, there's no any good tv shows or programmes... So why don't I dip my studies...??

My gosh!! I'm gonna crash her neck, Yazmeen!! She's not came yesterday.... Stupid her!!!MyEm0.Com
MyEm0.Com well maybe I see you again... Perharps....

No comments: