Monday, May 24, 2010

Hi... See you guys again... How wonderful it was... You noe, todae I got my test paper back... Guess wat? I failed Biology and Lughah ( Aarabic Language) but Lughah I managed to pass bcoz I already plus-ed it wif compo and 5 exclusive marks from where had we done our projects. So I passed! But not Biology!!! Grrr... You noe, only 3 people passed it. How mad can it be? You think I'm joking!! No!! Hell no!! It was true....

Got all papers back but only maths, hadith, tauhid and tafsir have not. Maybe tomorrow perharps.. I don't noe if I can make it or not. Wish I were... Amin...

Good, now I hooked on HEYSAYJUMP... Why? It's all started when I watched 'Scrap Teacher' played by Yamada Ryosuke, Nakajima Yuto, Arioka Daiki and Chinen Yuri. I've already know these both guys Nakajima & Yamada. But the one who really caught my attention was Chinen! I'd fallen in love wif him for the first time! Gosh! I thought he was ssooo damn cuuutee!! And there I 've got to noe HSJ.

Currently active in LJ. Anybody knows? hehehe...

No comments: