Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Plauk Kaerm

Ok... I'm not coming to school 2morrow.... No teachers in and the class make noises. I've spent my times sleeping, snoozing, reading and writing. No one talk to me, I dun much care. So I'd better not to come 2morrow.
We'll have a qiamulail on 24th May which is saturdae. I 'eard from jojo, byk org tk dtg. I'll come, of coz.
Now I'm readin The Subtle Knife by Phillip Pullman, a continuation from The Golden Compass. Well, the movie wasn't great enough as book. Btw, I'd enjoyed rather the book than the movie. But no matter how I must watch it so I can compare. Movies only take the important part which is sometimes I missed out from the book. Surprisingly, they changed alot... Well not most probably. Okay, enough... Oh yeah, Phillip Pullman combined The Golden Compass (I), The Subtle Knife (II), The Amber Spyglass (III) as his Dark Material collection. Same characters only added with the new characters included Will from The Subtle Knife and The Amber Spyglass...

No comments: