Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Parsappp

Well, now I've get chance to write my blog in case my sis give me these permision without my mum knowing. Ok, before time flies, I would like to tell you. My new class I mean my sec three class is same as always which is only added with seven people perharps from ex-sec three. Ok, let me count, Qamarina (1), Halimah (2), Rabiah Jaafar (3), Izzaty (4), Aisyah (5), Hidayah Ismail (6) lastly Basrah (7). Yeah! It makes seven!!

Yeah, my new form teacher is Us. Ya'kob. Sumtimes funny yet boring because he's like to bluffing a lot saying bahalol.. He teaches us Tauhid, Hadith, Manthiq, Mustalahah Hadith, Tafsir and U. Tafsir. Nahu/Saraf and Lughah are teach by Ust. Dama. Al-Quran/Tajwid and Faraidh by Ust. Zwei. Fiqh/U. Fiqh by Ust. Sapiah. Sejarah/IRK by Ust. Su. Maths by Mdm Rahimah. Balaghah/Nusus Adab by Us. Bo. And lastly, Bahasa Melayu Tinggi (BMT) and Sastera are teach by Cikgu Taha Jamil author of the sastera titled 'Simpoeni Seni'. Meanwhile, english teacher unavailable yet coz the english teacher will come on next month.

Ust. Dama, I'm scared of her actually especially when she's super-serious!!! But if she's in gd mood, then it's alrite for me. If she's in class, we all must really super proper-manner!! then must listen her properly. Ust Zwei did only teach Al-Quran/Tajwid and Faraidh and yet not started. Ust. Sapiah hasn't started yet too. Ust. Su only did sejarah. Funny as ever. I loved she's teaching Sejarah... She's the best-teller history!! Mdm Rahimah is absolutely fun, humorous and enjoyable. She'd take really patient on us. That's nice of her! Us. Bo, long time no see!! He had not missed us! Bad Ustat! He taught Adab really gd. I mean, I got really confident on him because he has teach us for two err no me it's three years. We'd get really enjoy having him here teaching us give me bback the memories. Ok, and Cikgu Taha! He's sooo humorous, funny, 'selamba'. He likes to say 'aku-kau-korang', He'd got many experiences on teaching . Ok, time really flies...

Oh yeah, Cikgu Abbas give some topic called Language and asked us about it. Yet we're all just kept quiet. Too lazy, too afraid or too 'malas nk layan'. hehehe.. gotta go, see u later!!!

PupAya No akAdE


glitter-graphics.com

No comments: