Friday, March 30, 2007

Graipio

hi!! ehem, td ade math test.. bleh tahan la. but i dun noe da last one. mase nk balek tu, hasmah asked me to accompany her to buy this sweet talk drink in eunos. I said tat i can't becoz i have my tution class today at 6:30 pm. she pleaded (not pleaded but begged) for me to stay for awhile. I insisted not to put myself on to her 'trap'. I really wanted to buy it too, but my mum warned me tat if i have not been back before 5, she would not cook a dinner for me. while i'm leaving hasmah behind with her sister, i shed my tears becoz i really wanted to buy chocolate milk tea with pearl!! ooh, how i miss them sooo much!!

Paiseh, paiseh, paise, PAISEEEHHH!! I went to my tutor's house and gave salam. suddenly her younger brother (age 15) told me tat her sister (my tutor) had gotten sick. I clapped my head and sighed, "astaghfirullah!" so with my face full of embarassment, i went back home safely.

So tat how it goes today...

PupaYa nO akAde

No comments: