Friday, February 02, 2007

School riot everday!!

"Senyap!!! Senyap!!" tat wat our two Murakibahs shouting aloud to make us quiet. But no affection.. hehe... Poor my Murakibahs...hehehe... Thanks for Pupaya, I get my blogskins... Thanks to Juan for telling me tat blogger is not for paid. *Embarrassed face* You guys must be laughing at me...But that's okay, babe!! After all Pupaya's bontot was soo smooth.. Oh! How I wish tat I could touch again...

Okay, everday seems same to me... But somehow, you'll get no notice tat your life will gradually change!! Take from scientific word... Sometimes, I felt tat my life started to change though it's take a time just hav to patience..

Will be 15 this year... Can't wait to be 16 yeas-old kid... You wanna noe why?? Coz I 'll got to watch NC-16 in cinema!! Yeahoo!!! My mum would let me!! Just wait, ne!

My new class is okay, not too rough not too soft.. But the one thing I can't stand is sooo riot in class as if sumthing circus show in my class.. you see, I can say tat I get along wif my new class though not really knpwn them...

Hehehe.. See ya!! Pupaya no aka de!!

No comments: