Friday, February 02, 2007

I'm a big fan of Yamaki!!!

Recently, I've been visited our Yamaki forum from Ran the nomanymore... Look, I was sooo obsessed wif them until I dreamed!!! I kept hoping and hoping one day, they'll end up playing a true romance story not the sided-love story...

I hope tat in a new drama. Yamapi had a rival, wif tat rival he would always becareful not to lose Maki.. Ohoo!! Hope and keep hope!!

Okay, since I'm in good mood, I wanna ask you guys this... Did you think they will acting again? I don't care if its drama or movie, as long as it Yamaki and make sure the lovey-lovey story!

I've read those fanfic wat is it called, "Ne, ai ni natte?" or sumthin like tat... The story absolutely amazing!! Good job tsucchan, the writer! Hope you can make it more better!!

And not to forget, FANVIDS!! I LOVE THEM!! IT'S SEEM SOO REAL TO ME!! OH GOD! ARE THEY REAL??? TELL ME?? But after all, the fanvids maker are working soo hard, so thanks soo mucho!

Okay, gotta go, baby!

No comments: