Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Japan had win!!! Omedetou~
Mom now stays up night to watch world's cup not Dad
Dad sleeping~ ZZzzz....
Bro also stays up late.... But he watches wrestling... WWE. Is it??
And sumtymes world's cup if he's not missed them....
And todae felt so happy bcoz Chinen Yuri has continued his blog again!
What's more, his banner has changed! Like the new one!
I WILL always continued to read his blog!
Really wanted to comment but can't write japanese

I know he can do english well but he will ask 'who are you?'
Sounds pathetic right?
I dun want him to know.. Juz wanna know tat he has many fans!

Again, sad!
My hard disk is being mean to me >o<
It deleted all my files!!
But it's okay bcoz it's already corrupted..

Anyway, try my best to find back all my old files

Ganbatte, Yayah-chan!!

2morrow my kitties going to check up!
I must wake at 8am... Why so early?

ans: bcoz it gonna be closed at 12...

No comments: