Sunday, February 03, 2008

SePLAnstas

Ok.... Ysterdae had remedial classes Fiqh and Al-Quran. Not so many attend included Meimei coz b4 dat she's kinda sick (i think). We learned fiqh and Ust. Sapiah always mentioned about 'makan gula2 di dlm kelas'. Haha.. Which is extremely funny.. Ok, after the lesson, Quran, yahoo!! I've already hafal so I dun need 2 stay. But I muz stay to wait 4 dat gurl, azah. After she showed up, we'd go straight riding bus 7 then changed to bus 38 but b4 we ride bus 38, we'd went to the shop tat was located in the interchange. We'd bought NIPS. Yummy!! I loved it!! So we did enjoyed eating in the bus tanpa rasa segan-silu (It's true & Fact!!) Then we stopped at Tampines Library. An OMGD!! I felt my stomach pain!! Biaserla nk buang air bsr! Wat a stupid of me. Of coz I noe tat lib has no air to cebok. Terpaksa la pkai air jamban! C'mon guys, I noe u all would be disgusting but it is darurat so can't be helped. Then releks2 kt sane and we'd went back home safely..

As 4 2dae, I cleaned up my room!! Yeeesshhh!! Success!! All done...Thanks to AL-MIGHTY for giving me the most strenght coz i did it myself since I'm the one who made a choice. But my mum helped me little.

PupAya no AkaDE

No comments: