Friday, November 16, 2007

chatter..chatter

alhamdulillah, i've got to write my blog. it's been a while. i'm too lazy. alhamdulillah again, i've passed my exams and i'm going sec 3 next year. holiday starting tommorow!!! ok, gotta enjoy myself!!

wat's more, i got date wif prof x aka LY on 1 or 2 december. can't wait!! wat i should i wear da best? and which make-up should i wear to make myself look more gorgeous on my date? i'll think it over as soon as possible.

wat again, hasmah couldn't make it and she has to stay back. ainul will transfered to mad. irsyad next year with his lil bro, abdullah. only 3 of us make it (musfirah, meimei & me). oh! how i'm gonna miss ainul's beautiful hand-drawing! but i'm sure we'll contact again soon. hope she'll do it more better at her new school. possibly she could make more friends b'coz of her drawing. but wat abt 'bf''? I swear she would NOT want it ever.



I fall in love wif this guy!!! so charismatic!!! wat do you think abt him???

No comments: